This flexible unit can be used in any number of applications ranging from low temperature freezers to ripening rooms.
Featuring forward curved, high efficiency centrifugal fans housed in a galvanized steel enclosure complete with large face area coils, various coil depths and fin spacing, this unit is available in high temperature, electric and hot gas defrost models.
• Large face area centrifugal fan
• New "bolt-on" coil for maximum capacity in a minimum space.
• Electronically balanced high efficiency fans with forward curved blades provide quiet operation.
• Heavy gauge galvanized steel cabinet.
• Self-aligning ball bearings and heavy channel stiffeners eliminate vibration and ensure quiet operation.
• Full size access doors for easy maintenance.
Optional Features (Factory Mounted):
• Optional fin spacing
• Optional fin materials
• Optional coil coating
High, Medium and Low Temperature Applications.
-25°F and above room temperatures
Air, electric and hot gas defrost models
R404A, R134a, R22, R507, R407C
Available in various capacities with airflows ranging from 6,300 to 43,000 CFM, ideal for the most demanding ducted or freeblow applications.