Designed for small reach-in coolers, back bars, and beverage coolers where space is at a premium. Lightweight cabinet made of smooth aluminum and corrosion-proof hardware featuring a generously sized coil with protective coating. Low velocity rear air discharge minimizes product dehydration and reduces door sweating.
• Attractive low silhouette allows maximum usage of refrigerated space.
• Lightweight cabinet made of smooth aluminum and corrosion proof hardware.
• Protective coating on all models.
• Generously sized coils provide balance with available condensing units and compressors.
• Rear air discharge reduces door sweating.
• Motors thermally protected and life lubricated.
• Quick-connect moisture-proof wiring harness.
• Light molded plastic fan blades ensure low noise level and optimum air circulation.
• Internally equalized expansion valve mounts inside of cabinet.
• Removable drain pan with self-retained fasteners.
• Knockouts for electrical connections conveniently located in cabinet.
• Opening at the back for refrigeration connections.
• Durable high density electric heaters for a fast and complete coil defrosting.
• Defrost termination and fan delay thermostat mounted and wired inside of cabinet.
• Electrical junction box with terminal plate.
Contact factory for details.
Designed for small reach-in coolers, back bars, and beverage coolers where space is at a premium.
R134a, R404A, R507, R22, R407A, R407B, R407C.
MK-LINE - AIR DEFROST: Models available from 1,000 BTUH to 3,000 BTUH at 10°F TD, 404a.
LK-LINE - ELECTRIC DEFROST: Models available from 900 BTUH to 1,600 BTUH at 10°F TD, 404a.